E-commerce is undoubtedly the holy grail of retail marketing. E-commerce sellers have numerous advantages over traditional retailers. With the increasing presence of e-commerce websites such as Amazon, Flipkart you are able to overcome the geographical limitations which would have otherwise restricted your domain in a physical market.
Also, online retail is largely affected by traffic from search engines which can help you gain new customers on a regular basis.
Flipkart is a very advantageous option for selling stuff online. Via this e-commerce platform, you can easily list and ship your goods and products without worrying about creating your own shopping cart system. Flipkart Seller Registration involves some specific requirements. However, once you know what all you can expect, you can register and start selling in less time.
Benefits of registering on Flipkart as a seller
- Flipkart is one of the hottest e-commerce platforms in India. All the prospective customers are familiar with this e-retailing channel and they have faith in their services and they trust that it delivers quality merchandise.
- If you are a novice in the world of online retailing, selling on Flipkart can increase buyer confidence. Also, you gain access to more than 10 million visitors on a daily basis which can help increase sales.
- If you are busy running a business, Flipkart eases you from the hassle of online sales. So, when a customer purchases a product from you, a Flipkart logistics partner picks up the product from your location and delivers it on time, straight to the customer. The platform also collects taxes and makes it safe and simple to track sales.
- However, all of these advantages and ease comes at a cost, obviously i.e. for each sale you make, Flipkart collects a variety of fees for the commission, shipping, collection, and more.
- E-commerce sellers must have a valid GST registration if they want to sell their products through e-commerce platforms. ECOs are not registering any seller if they don’t have a valid GST number. So, the most important benefit of GST registration is that the person becomes eligible to become a seller through ECO.
Documents needed to Register on Flipkart
Before beginning with your registration on Flipkart, it’s imperative for you to keep some documents handy. For starters, Flipkart requires all the sellers to be registered with the GST scheme, so you’ll need your GSTIN. Other things that you require are: –
- Your personal or business PAN card.
- Bank account information.
- The basic supporting documents, including your address proof and a canceled cheque.
All of these documents are mandatory, whether you want to register yourself or your company.
Types of Flipkart Registrations
When you register on Flipkart, you can either choose to register as an individual or if you already have a business, you can register as a company.
This type of registration uses your name and other personal details. When you choose this option, Flipkart considers you a sole proprietor, which implies that you alone are responsible for reporting your sales on your monthly and annual GST returns. Additionally, you must use your home address and personal bank account information to register yourself on the platform.
You will make use of your company’s name, PAN, and GSTIN, which basically implies that all of the GST compliance and liability rests with your company. You can register as a business whether you are in a partnership, LLC, a limited company, or a private limited company. Also, it’s essential to provide the relevant KYC documents to prove your company’s legal identity and address, such as a partnership registration or a certificate of incorporation.
Once you duly complete all the formalities pertaining to Flipkart seller registration, you must wait for some period while Flipkart verifies your documents. Once you have been verified, you can start listing your products straight away. The moment you have one product listing, you can begin to sell. All payments for your sales are deposited into the bank account you provided during the registration.
“The remote workspace/Virtual Office space for Flipkart sellers makes it easy for them to register with the GST Scheme.”
We are acquainted with the fact that Flipkart sellers give services on a PAN India basis. Now according to the GST rules, it is essential to undergo GST registration if a Flipkart seller is providing services in a particular state. In order to get GST registration, you must have an office address in that particular state. To put in straight, the Flipkart sellers need to show proof of place employed for business in order to apply for GST Registration.
Now, Flipkart sellers can use Remote workspace/address/virtual office space/address as Flipkart sellers do not require to purchase any expensive physical office space. Hence, in this situation, a cost-effective remote workspace/virtual office space will help Flipkart sellers to get a proof of the place of business for GST registration in that area at a very low cost as compared to buying a physical office space.
InstaSpaces is one such virtual office space provider who holds solid experience and a high number of satisfied clientele in the field of virtual office spaces industry is around 28 states along with union territories in India. Moreover, InstaSpaces offer additional services which include professional receptionists and mail delivery for the business at extra cost. If you are looking forward to getting a virtual office address, we at Instaspaces are delighted to welcome you and wish to make a great deal and collaboration.
InstaSpaces handles every particular legal formality in terms of GST registration. Hope this information can help you to make a big move in being a part of InstaSpaces. If you’ve got any query, visit the web site and connect with our skilled support team for the detailed view.