The government of India has recently announced the address validation form as per the FORM INC-22A (ACTIVE) included in the Companies (incorporation) Rules, 2014, after rule 25 which has to be followed.
What is the MCA New E-Form INC 22A (ACTIVE)?
The MCA (Ministry of corporate and Affairs) under the company law requires the companies to fill out the E-form INC-22A for the address confirmation while the form has the name tag applicable tagging identities and verification (ACTIVE). This new form is applicable for all the registered companies under the companies act 2013.
Applicability of Form INC-22A (Active) by MCA
The latest revision of rule has been applied on the companies incorporated on or before the 31 December 2017 has to file the details of the business and its relevant registered office location within the e-Form ACTIVE (Active Company Tagging Identities and Verification) on or before 25th April 2019.
Points Under Notification for INC 22A
- Notification Date: 21st February 2019
- Effective Notification Date: 25th February 2019
- Companies Applicability: Companies incorporated on or before 31st December 2017
- E-Form Applicability: INC-22A (Also known as e-Form ‘ACTIVE’)
- DIN Status: Status of DIN of directors must be ‘Approved’ at the time of filing.
- Last date of Filing of Form: 25th April 2019
- Form Filing Fees: NIL
- E-Form Filing fees: Rs. 10,000/-
- DSC (OPC): One director
- DSC (Other than OPC): Two Directors / One Director and One KMP
- Rule Applicability: Rule 25A of Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014
Due Date of Form INC-22A (Active) by MCA with Penalty
The government has made it compulsory filing of Form INC-22A (Active) and it has to be filed on or before 25th April 2019. Also, there is a penalty applicable if it is filed after 25th April 2019 of Rs. 10000 or the company’s name will be deleted from the Registrar of companies.
Invalidation of forms if INC 22A filing missed
In case a company fails to file the MCA INC-22A or ACTIVE from, the government will not accept certain forms including but not limited to:
- SH-07 (Change in Authorized Capital)
- PAS-03 (Change in Paid-up Capital)
- DIR-12 (Changes in Director except for cessation)
- INC-22 (Change in Registered Office)
- INC-28 (Amalgamation, de-merger)
Ineligible Companies Under the INC-22A Form
- Struck off companies
- Companies under the process of striking off
- Companies under liquidation
- Amalgamated or Dissolved companies
How can Virtual office solutions, help in this situation?
InstaSpaces provides virtual offices at professional co-working spaces and business centers. Therefore a proper physical office is provided for complying to the MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs) Active Companies Tagging / INC 22A Form.
At these offices, you will be allowed to take the pictures as per MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs)compliance of the exterior (with company signage) and interior (in a professional meeting room with Director in it). You can also capture the exact Geo-coordinate or Lat/Long of the location for compliance INC-Form 22A purpose.
Contents of the Signboard of the company for MCA Active
- Form Compliance
- Name of the Company
- CIN Number
- Registered Office Address
- Email ID (as per MCA Ministry of Corporate Affairs)
Therefore with this service, you can complete all your formalities and compliance’s required as per MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs) instantly. Further, you don’t need to fill the form at the office location only, you can click the images once, and then you or your chartered accountant can upload them at their own convenience before 25th April 2019, from anywhere.
For more detailed information contact us 24/7 @ +91 8882702020.
Virtual Office Address starts with Rs. 1000/per month.0 109