A virtual office is access to the basic services that are generally provided in a traditional office such as permanent office address, meeting rooms or video conferencing rooms, a mail forwarding facility with a minimum charge, etc., These offices are of greater benefits to the traveling freelancers, small businesses, start-ups and even to the businesses that are operated from remote areas. But these days, a large number of businesses who are operating from the city areas are also opting for this concept because of its cost-effectiveness.
Practically speaking, the entire office space is not always going to be utilized completely. There will be times where it feels like the money that has been put towards it is wasteful. Thus, there are businesses that wish to try out an approach where they can save money and also get more stuff done. At the same time, there are certain small-scale startups and businesses that have no choice but to go for virtual offices due to the gargantuan costs associated with traditional office spaces.
These are a good answer to the continuous increase in real estate prices. Typically, a company can save up to 25-30% of its commencement and operational expenditure by availing virtual office address.
Why Virtual Office Addresses?
In this fast-changing world with a faster mode of communication every day, the traditional office culture is being overshadowed by the shared office culture; these addresses are the need of the hour. Every year these offices are showing an annual growth rate of 21 to 25 %. The office space industry is increasing rapidly during the last decade in the country. And the introduction of Start-up India in 2016 has increased the pace of growth even more. Let us focus on the benefits of the virtual office address below:
Avail of all the facilities of an office by paying almost one-fourth of the price
The first and foremost reason for switching off to these is its pocket-friendliness. With this, you don’t have to pay rent for an entire workspace or even have to undergo the lengthy lease policies, no paying for utilities, staff handling expenses, etc. You can start your business at a much lower cost compared to the traditional work culture.
Creates a better professional image
Another bigger advantage of taking up a virtual office is the professionalism it adds to your business. These office spaces are generally set up at the major locations of the city. They will be providing you with a landline number, that looks more professional compared to your personal mobile phone number. And for a client meeting, you can also use their meeting or conference rooms, rather than coffee shops or restaurants.
Easy to expand
Expansion is no more a big deal. You can move to any of the cities of the world, your address will remain the same. Or you can even have a presence all over the country without actually having an office anywhere. With these addresses, you can expand your business without any boundaries as it is a stress-free alternative as well as less costly.
More employees without worrying about the available space
Hiring has become simpler with virtual offices as space here is not a limiting factor. You can hire more and more employees without worrying about available space. There is no physical space required as the employees can work from anywhere in the world.
No time spent in daily commute
Working at virtual offices cuts down your time and expenses. As per reports, on average, a single person spends at least an hour per week being stuck in traffic. Therefore, if employees are saving this time and spend that time more with their family and friends, then it enables them to maintain their work-life balance properly.
Happy and active employees
When you cut down on your expenses in the business, you can then invest more in your employees. This will make them happy and motivate them to work with more perfection. Remember, that happy and satisfied employees can take your business too far.
Flexibility to work
The virtual offices offer flexibility to work. Unlike traditional offices, employees are not bound to work from 9 to 6, etc. They have the flexibility to change them according to their own conveniences. In between they can spend time with their families and friends, hence they will attain a work-life balance.
Virtual office concepts are Eco-friendly as you don’t have to use vehicles to commute to your office, hence cutting down on air pollution. No real office space is used and the business will run digitally. This will, in turn, reduces the amount of electricity consumed and paper wastes.
There are a few below-mentioned documents required for the registration:-
- PAN Card of the business or applicant
- Business registration or incorporation certificate
- Identity and address proof of the Primary Authorised Signatory
- Proof of place of business
- Valid Indian bank account number
- A digital signature of the authorized person who can sign the GST application
Types of Virtual Office Space Plans
- Virtual Office Space with Business Registration: – Register your company anywhere in India without a physical address with a virtual office address. You will be provided with complete documentation, prime location address & all in-office services.
- Virtual Office Address with GST Registration: – Register for a GST number anywhere in India with the help of a virtual office in India. With a virtual office address, you will be able to register for GST for that location. Moreover, you will be provided with all necessary documentation like NOC, Agreement, Signage, Electricity Bill.
- Virtual Office Space with Mailing Address: – If you need a prime office address for the purpose of courier handling then a virtual office is the solution for you. With the help of a virtual office, you can get an address for mailing purposes at prime business centers anywhere in India.
- Virtual Office with Dedicated Desk: – The Virtual office service offered will be with a Dedicated Physical Desk with a Documents storage drawer (for keeping your books of accounts), and your GSTIN number will be posted at the desk for the entire duration of the agreement term. The agreement will incorporate all these terms.
Role of InstaSpaces
InstaSpaces is one of the main virtual office providers in India and we have worked hard to help as many of our clients find the best virtual offices for their businesses. No matter how small your business may be, you can expand it and grow it with the right amount of investment in a virtual office. We will do our best to guide you and help you pick out the best virtual office according to your budget. We are itching to work with you and we hope that you feel the same way. In case you have any doubts, please reach out to us on our website and we will be more than happy to clarify them for you.
All the above virtual office services are product-specific, in case you need any clarification on the above services, please feel free to contact the undersigned. We look forward to building a mutually beneficial relationship.
Happy Office Hunting