If you are looking for office address for GST Registration in the state of Gujarat, this post will help you with getting the most cost-effective virtual office for this purpose.
Firstly, let’s get clarity on GST Registration and why it’s required, and then about virtual office concept, and then finally how you can avail the virtual office solution.
How does the GST (Goods & Service Taxes) System work?
GST (Goods & Services Tax) is a single tax-rate which is applied throughout the country. GST merges the many central taxes like service tax, sales tax, excise duty tax, etc. with the state-level tax like luxury tax, entry tax, entertainment tax, etc. and collects as a single tax.
The country has implemented the GST in different five tax rates. They are:
- 25 percent rate applied on a rough industrial diamond.
- 5 percent rate applied to packaged food items and footwear under Rs. 500; and apparel below Rs. 1000.
- 12 percent tax rate applied to apparel over Rs. 1000, sugar, cutlery, frozen meats, etc.
- 18 percent tax rate applied to luxury items like cosmetics, swimming pool, footwear costing more than Rs. 500, etc.
- 28 percent taxing goods rate applies to cars, motorcycles, ceramic tiles, Indian cigarettes, etc.
Note The books, foods, newspapers, hotel services, and homespun cotton cloth under Rs. 1000 have zero (0%) percent tax rates.
What is the Virtual Office?
A virtual office provides a business with a physical office address and office-related services, without the incurring huge costs of an extended lease and maintaining an office for the team member & staff. These addresses are provided in professional business centers and coworking spaces, in prime locations.
Virtual Offices can be further used for a business’ registrations with various government authorities and other organizations.
You can use the virtual offices for various plans:
Plan A: Mailing Address Only
Plan B: Mailing Address + GST Registration
Plan C: Mailing Address + GST Registration + Business Registration
One can apply for GST registration, open current accounts with banks, apply for trade license or register the business with statutory government bodies with virtual office.
With a virtual office, your team members can work from any place, however still utilize a mailing address, phone answering and messaging services, meeting rooms, and a lot more other services provided at these virtual offices at a lower price and with larger flexibility. Further, you can use this Virtual office address as your business’ address for your Business Cards, Website, letterheads etc. All couriers or mails can be received for your business at this address.
Virtual office benefits are as following:
- It provides you professional address in prime locations
- It saves costs by not renting/owning complete office space & infrastructure
- It saves a business owner’s time
- It provides professional courier handling services, without hiring someone specifically
- Professional Call forwarding and Call Answering Services can be availed
- It increases productivity
- Entire Documentation required for registrations provided as per Govt. compliances
Who needs to register for GST (Goods & Service Taxes)?
Every business needs to register for the GST number as the Indian Government has made it mandatory to have a GST Registration. GST number in each state is required by every business which is making an inter-state supply of goods and services. Also, it is mandatory for e-commerce businesses and for agents/traders.
Further, any person who makes supply on behalf of other registered taxable persons, carrying out a taxable supply of goods or services in India and whose turnover exceeds the threshold limit of Rs. 20 lakhs per year will be required to register for the GST.
Documents required for GST Registration in Gujarat using virtual office
You can easily book virtual office for GST Registration in Gujarat. In availing virtual office plan for GST registration, below mentioned all documents are compulsory. The required documents for GST registration in virtual office are as follows:
- PAN Card of the business or the business owner (in case of Proprietorship)
- Business Address Proof or Certificate of Incorporation (COI). (A proof of business address by govt authorities is required)
- Identity Proof or Address Proof of Business Owners/Partners
Benefits of taking GST number using virtual office:
- Without any restrictions, allows you to make inter-state sales
- Allows to easily register on the e-commerce websites or platforms or under their fulfillment plans.
- Saves time and money
- A allows you to avail the input tax credit in the particular state
- Limited compliances
- Improve the efficiency of logistics
InstaSpaces is a platform which provides virtual office address in prime locations in all 29 states of India, at affordable prices. Instaspaces provide virtual office address in three types. They are:
- Virtual office for mailing address @INR1000/month
- Virtual office address for GST registration @INR1000/month
- Virtual office address for Business Registration @INR1500/month
Documents provided by the Instaspaces – Virtual Office Provider:
Instaspaces provided me the following documents to get the registration of my business:
- Electricity bill (in the name of the Owner)
- NOC (No Objection Certificate) by the owner.
- 12-Month Rental Agreement on Stamp-Paper