Goods selling is an important core business activity of any organization, which creates value for any business. With the growth in new technology like the internet, businesses have grown to a new level in the world. In this article, we try to understand the benefits of online e-commerce selling in India. There was a time when selling used to be done on one to one basis, but now selling of goods does not have any borders. Online selling is operating 24/7 and there are no borders. This is the advantage of online selling. Most of the businesses are only running online and more and more people are becoming online sellers.
Benefits of Online Selling are explained below
If you are selling online, then you need to think like the full world is your market.
- In Online selling, your products are visible at the international level:- So in reality, your products will be visible to customers 24/7. And orders for your products can be placed at any time, it means even when its night time and you are sleeping, your customers can see your products and place orders. Many unique product sellers only sell online or through e-commerce platforms like Amazon. As they are aware of the international reach of online e-commerce selling.
- 24 hours Business:- We need to understand that traditional selling use to happen only in the day time. But online selling can happen any time and from any location in the world. With online transactions, payment can also be made at any time. Delivery of the products can be scheduled as per the requirement of the client.
- The cost of operating an online business is less as compared to traditional business:- Business is done to provide good quality products or services and to earn a profit. The sale of products and the demand for products in the market depends on the market situation. But the cost of running a business is in the hand of business owners. Most of the online businesses do not have to pay for recurring costs like physical office rent, office maintenance, AC, Electricity payment, etc. So in simple words, online selling/sellers need not have to worry about the recurring cost of rent and electricity bills, etc.
- An online business can be measured with Analytics:- Online business owners can analyze their business, like how many customers are visiting, how long customers stay on the webpage, from which location customers are coming and buying, how much sales are happening daily, weekly, monthly. Monthly sales differences can be analyzed. I mean to say with analytics, business owners know how the business is running and what can be done for further growth of the business.
- GST compliance in online e-commerce selling:- GST registration is mandatory for online e-commerce sellers. Which most of the online sellers are aware of? But online sellers need to also be aware that if they are selling their goods in other Indian states, they have to take GST registration in other states also, it is mandatory for GST compliance. There is a high possibility that online sellers mostly need to take GST registration in multiple states of India.
But to take GST registration it is mandatory to be able to show the proof of office address in that state. Renting an office address is very costly for online sellers to rent an office. So the best solution for online sellers is to go for a virtual office address. The cost of a virtual office address is Rs.1000/per month. If we compare the cost of taking office on rent, the cost of a virtual office address is very low. Multiple state GST registration can be done with virtual office addresses all over India. InstaSpaces is the best virtual office service provider in India. Online e-commerce sellers can visit website www.instaspaces.in or contact 8882702020 for more detailed information.
- Online Business Payment:- Online payment operates 24/7, it is very fast, One does not have to wait to deposit a cheque and wait for the funds to get transferred manually to your bank account. Online payment can be done from any location at any time. The company can select multiple online payment options like Debit card, credit card, Net banking, wallets, etc. Creating an online payment account is easy and can be done any time with smartphones or laptops etc.
The Internet is available mostly all over the world. More and more people are joining online e-commerce business. More and more customers prefer buying products online, as people are busy in their jobs; they get less time to go shopping, so online buying is the best option for them, which can be done at any time. Online buying helps customers to compare the cost of products and buy the best quality product at the cheapest price.
In the end, I would like to say that the future of business in India and the world is an online eCommerce business. Those sellers who are not able to connect with online e-commerce business because of any reason, they will be able to grow or be competitive in the business environment. So my advice is people should gather more information on online e-commerce business and make themselves more aware of the benefits of online e-commerce business and try to connect and grow with it.
If you have any queries visit the web site and connect with our skilled support team for a detailed view.
Happy Office Hunting!0 109