Within a few years Amazon has grown big by selling unique products and setting up fulfillment centers in different locations in India.
There are some problems which Amazon sellers face:-
Problems faced by Amazon sellers
- There are some entry barriers for sellers in Amazon:- Selling on Amazon is strict regarding who is given approval to sell, what item can be sold and how will the items be sold.
- Amazon payments are given to their sellers every 14 days.
- Amazon selling has become very competitive for sellers:- There are many sellers who do not manufacture their products, they just buy products in bulk and sell on Amazon. This creates a tough competition. Amazon has given its sellers ideas to keep its products unique. Amazon repricing software, also helps sellers to re-price its products as per market pricing and this ultimately helps customers to buy the cheapest products.
- Getting positive customer reply is difficult to get:- Getting feedback is difficult on Amazon because out of 30 customers only 1 customer gives feedback on Amazon.
- Amazon system can restrict the sale of products at any time:- Amazon wants that only the real owner of the products can sell their products on Amazon. And if a third party seller is selling products on Amazon and keeping its products at Amazon fulfillment centers. Then if the real owner of the products also starts to sell its products, then the third party seller will not be able to sell products, and his product sales will be restricted, even third party seller need to pay to Amazon to take his products out of Amazon fulfillment centers.
- Amazon procedures and difficult:- In the Amazon FBA program, items are stored in the warehouse of Amazon, if the order comes, then Amazon packs and delivery the order. But many things can also go wrong like damaged products, lost products; sellers are also not given full reimbursement of the lost or damaged items.
- Seller also requires much different software’s to be ahead of other sellers.
Advantages/Benefits for Amazon for sellers
- Amazon sellers can use unique white-label goods and make them visible to millions of Amazon customers in the world.
- Amazon paid advert products are available on the Amazon platform.
- Amazon has specially assigned account executives for big sellers.
- Amazon provides coaching and study tutorials for Amazon sellers and their staff.
- Amazon provides loans on the basis of the volume of sales and sellers’ credit score is not considered for providing loans.
- Amazon offers to its sellers like a targeted advertisement, stock management, repricing tools, etc.
Amazon seller’s solutions
- Increasing profits as Amazon sellers:- Most of the sellers think of top sales figures and not bottom-line sales figures. For sellers, a top-line sale also reduces the revenue to the low level. There are not many benefits for big long term sellers in Amazon. Bottom line sellers who work at lower costs can also increase their bottom line profits every year.
- Amazon product listing:- Amazon sellers can enhance Amazon listing from the data available on the amazon seller central dashboard. Sellers can use Amazon sponsored product ad reports. Sellers can use the same keywords by the Amazon customers buying products. Some of these keywords will result in sales, as most of the sellers are not aware of this. Adding these keywords on product listing will increase product visibility and SEO; these products will be more visible on Amazon search and will give more sales.
- Amazon sellers should use Virtual office address for GST registration in India:- It is mandatory for Amazon seller to take GST registration if they are selling their products in other states, and it is also mandatory to have and able to show the proof of office address for GST registration in other states. Taking office on rent will be very costly for any seller in other states or multiple states. The best solution for this is a virtual office address, which comes at a cost of Rs.1000/ per month. For more information contact 8882702020 or visit www.instaspaces.in.
- Earn more business without marketing:- As Amazon has millions of customers worldwide, the seller will get repeat business if their product and services are good.
- Amazon sellers need not pack and ship their orders:- In FBA program packing and shipping of products is taken care of by Amazon. As 70% of the sellers are on FBA. Even sellers have said that their sales increase by 20% after taking Amazon FBA service.
- Amazon back end office support:- includes goods tracking, credit card processing, sales tax, etc. All is taken care of by Amazon back end office support.
- Amazon product referrals:- Amazon algorithms let customers see other related products on the Amazon website, which increases product sales.
InstaSpaces: Low-cost Virtual Office Services Provider for GST and Business Registration in India.
InstaSpaces is the only virtual office service provider, providing services all over India or PAN India. A virtual office address can be used for GST/Business registration. The whole process of providing a virtual office is done online. This saves lots of time and money. The virtual office is given in three working days. A virtual office is the cheapest option to start a business or to get GST registration done in other states or multiple states.
A virtual office is not just virtual, a virtual office is always given at a physical office location like a business center or co-working space. The trend of using virtual offices is increasing day by day because it is very flexible and budget-friendly to use. The future of virtual office service is very bright.
InstaSpaces handles every particular legal formality in terms of GST registration. Hope this information can help you to make a big move in being a part of InstaSpaces. If you’ve got any query, visit the web site and connect with our skilled support team for the detailed view.
Email:- [email protected]
Happy Hunting!0 109
Leave a Reply