I want you to consider a scenario.
Consider yourself a CEO of a business or even a startup. You have around 5-10 full-time employees below you, who are hardworking and extremely motivated to drive your company miles ahead. You have an office space somewhere in Karnataka, which has a nominal rent price and excellent furnishing.
Given all this information, what do you think can be the best investment for your company right now???
You have a beautiful office space, a solid group of employees, and a right client scale.
What more can you do to make your business appear more professional and legit??
You can start by acquiring a virtual office address for your business in Bangalore with GST registration. If you are still wondering about the terms virtual office for GST registration, then consider yourself lucky.
We, the awesome people at InstaSpaces, have created this article to give you an insight into virtual office spaces in Bangalore for GST registration. This article also explains why a virtual office address can be boon for your business.
How does the Virtual Office Space model work
These offices are virtual in a literal way, cause they only have a professional address and not much else to offer upon acquiring it. The office space is non-existent, and you can only use the address for registering under the GST norms of Karnataka.
Even though the office space is non-existent, some providers like Instapsaces offer services like
- Shared office spaces
- Co-working spaces
- Alternate working spaces
You can get all this for an additional cost in the same address.
Is GST Registration essential
GST is a destination-based, multi-level Tax structure. Goods and Services Tax ( GST ) was initially brought into existence to subsume all the other tax structures under a single Tax Law.
GST registration is essential if you plan on getting your Income Tax Credit while filing for ITR ( Income Tax Returns ). Without GST registration, you also have the chance of missing out on many potential clients, as you cannot print an invoice about the GST laws of that State.
By registering your company under GST, you can avail of your very own unique GST number, which can later be used for all your business needs.
What are the benefits of a virtual office address for GST registration in Bangalore
There are a lot of benefits when you signup for a virtual office address in Bangalore. InstaSpaces foe example offers virtual office spaces in the following locations.
All of these locations are placed in high ned business zones. This would portray a very professional appeal to your business in the eyes of your customers.
They also offer the choice of GST registration, which would claim your unique GST number. You can use this number to print invoices about the GST laws of Karnataka. With the help of GST registration, you can get yourself a unique GSTIN for your business. This GSTIN enables you to raise invoices with the GST laws of that state.
Bangalore is filled with businesses, and getting an address location, there could be very costly ( rising real estate prices). Still, thanks to virtual office spaces, you can get a professional address at a much lower cost and less of a
InstaSpaces: Best Virtual Office Service provider in Bangalore
InstaSpaces offer one of the best virtual office spaces all across India. They provide spaces in all 28 states of India, including all the union territories. The fact that Bangalore is a Startup hub gives it a particular priority in its services and location offered there. The customer service is top class, and they make customer satisfaction a priority.
One of the best examples of this is their 100% full refund guarantee if you find any discrepancies with any of their services.
- In the rare case of you being unsatisfactory with any of their spaces, they offer you all the money you might have paid along with the tax amount for the original.
InstaSpaces offer additional services like
- A professional receptionist to handle customer queries and questions:– InstaSpaces will provide you with a professional receptionist to answer all your customer queries and issues. You can use them to give your business the much-needed edge in terms of professionalism and credibility.
- Mail handling and mail delivery to your working location:– Mail handling is one of the more significant features when you get by opting for a virtual office space. Once you select the address as your professional business address, you will receive emails and other bills here. With mail delivery, you can request your business mails to your workplace whenever you need them.
- Shared office spaces as well as co-working spaces:– A virtual office indeed has no working area, but InstaSpaces takes care of that too. They have temporary workplaces in all their virtual office addresses, which you can use for your benefit. They can be booked under your name and will serve as your office space.
The spaces are equipped with wifi capabilities and can be accessed 24*7. Some of their office spaces are also fitted with air-conditioners, which are of no added cost.
- Availability of meeting/conference rooms on-demand:– Most of the InstaSpaces office addresses have a meeting/Conference room that can be used by booking beforehand. These spaces are fitted with the most technologically advanced AV systems. This makes sure you get crystal clear communication with your clients.
Reason can sometimes be of infinite, and that is why we’ve given the contact details of InstaSpaces to figure out the rest of the reasons for yourselves.
But in all seriousness, if you have any more doubts or queries, feel free to tex our Instabuddies on site.
Email:- [email protected]
We all hope this article added some sort of value to your life.
Happy office hunting