Whenever someone wants to start a new business venture, one of the most important decisions, which needs to be taken is about physical office space. The search for the right kind of office space depending on the type of business is a difficult task, a business owner needs to consider many things before making the decision regarding office, which will suit his business specific requirement.
Because the rising prices of physical office spaces make it very difficult for start-ups, SME enterprises. Matching the right kind of workspace to fulfil the specific requirement of the business is difficult nowadays, searching for the right kind of a place to work for your office will affect the company’s brand image. Every business owner wants an office address at a prime location that will boost the company brand image in the eyes of its customers/clients.
With the development of new technologies and technologically modern office-spaces solutions are taking over today’s business world, the thought of taking physical office space, if not completely gone. To address this change, virtual offices came into existence. Virtual offices are being used for GST registration and company, along with other business benefits.
But let’s try to understand more about virtual offices.
Why and what is a virtual office?
A virtual office is a low-cost facility provided to a business for having a prime office address, with a support team handling your phone calls and dealing with public relations and business activity, a provision for the office-related facility of affordable meeting rooms without the need to buy or rent any kind of physical traditional office space.
Most e-commerce businesses work through the internet and they sell their goods or services from various state locations, but they work as a single business unit. A virtual office provides the facility for the entrepreneurs/business owner to operate their office from their homes without having to compromise and get their business platforms with a fancy professional address with all major office facilities.
The modern virtual office does not need any traditional physical office space; this helps in cutting out on the expense of the payment of rent or lease. The success of the business concept of Virtual Office and its benefits in India is because of newer technologies development.
A virtual office is a great concept for the professionals working from co-working or business centre spaces or their homes but still retaining their own independent business without the need to use their home address as office address to register their business at MCA, instead, they are using a virtual office.
If a seller is registering virtual offices, multiple states allow businesses to expand their business in multiple states due to its virtual concept with a minimum cost for the GST registration. It is ideal for SMEs which look for a big market but do not have the money to rent physical office space in other states. A virtual office can be located at a distance from the actual business location.
Virtual Office works best for the following
A virtual office can be utilised for the low-cost benefit for GST registration and business registration, as mentioned below: –
Virtual Office for Company Registration
It is not mandatory to have a physical office space for company registration at (MCA) virtual office address, you can register your business with the MCA and the concerned authorities at the local level.
Virtual Office for GST Registration
For every state’s GST registration process, you need to have a registered office address in that state. Since it is not feasible to have a physical office in every state, a virtual office helps to fulfil legal conditions for GST registration. On the completion of the GST registration process, you will get a GST registration number for that particular state location.
Mail Handling and Management Services
A virtual office also provides the facility of mail delivery of the courier products or services to their virtual addresses respectively.
Advantages of having a Virtual Office for GST Registration
here’s how its virtual office helps start-ups & business owners:
- A virtual office is a new well-accepted business idea among start-ups and SME enterprises that have limited money for their business. While some do not have the budget to pay for traditional physical office space, other small businesses would prefer to let go of the cost in order to save money.
- Virtual offices send the message of professionalism of the business. The attached services of a mailing address, telephone number and video conferencing meeting room give a choice to business owners.
- Clients usually prefer prime location office addresses. It gives the impression of a traditional high-cost office in the eyes of clients or customers without actually having to pay for physical office space rent.
- It helps in the elimination of the overhead rent cost, which saves the payment of operation and administrative costs.
- The virtual office allows the hiring of employees from any location. It does not stop the recruitment of any individual from any state, city or country.
- A virtual office helps in testing new business locations for the success of your business, before planning to invest money. Bottom of form a virtual office facility gives access to professional meeting room space on an hourly basis at normal cost.
- Is virtual office legal:- Virtual office is absolutely legal and has been used for business registrations and post-box services since the 1970s in India. Earlier it was offered by select business centres and Chartered Accountants. Now with so many businesses setting up, and the working is going digital and not limited to a particular area/state, almost all business centres, as well as co-working spaces, offer this cost-effective service to the clients for registering their business.
- How fast can I get Virtual Office documents:- InstaSpaces is the fastest virtual office provider.
- Time is taken to get the VO documents:- Once you fill the KYC form, the documents are provided in 2 days. If you are an existing verified company, even same day documentation is made possible in some cases.
Documents Required for Virtual Office & GST Registration
Documents required to be submitted for virtual office service for GST registration,
- PAN Card of the business.
- Signatory. Pan card.
- Aadhar Card – signatory.
- Incorporation certificate provided by the company.
- Identity proof of the prime authorized signatory.
- Address proof of the prime authorized signatory.
The Government’s support for start-ups has provided the entrepreneurs with lots of cost-effective policies to initiate their innovative work. The reputation of business houses is seen, when they are office locations in various other states. Customers consider businesses in more than one state to be more financially strong.
The virtual office for GST registration is extremely low cost and profitable for SME business enterprises; they simply can’t afford a physical office. Maintaining multiple office spaces across India will require lots of money, even for big corporate houses. Having a prime location virtual office address in different states will help in increasing business area to increase business revenue.
To set up a virtual business office, especially for SMEs, start-ups make sure that prime location office space has become very cost-effective. We at InstaSpaces have worked very hard to provide virtual offices in every state of India so that any entrepreneur can start his business with a minimum budget.
Earlier people use to think a lot about, starting their business and they need a lot of money to invest in office space rent, but with Instaspaces virtual office by paying just approximately Rs. 1000 per month, one can easily start his business and register his company at MCA, and even take GST registration in any state of India. Instaspaces has been accepted by clients as the only virtual office provider on PAN India, even though we are having tie-ups with top e-commerce companies in India for their virtual office requirements.
Happy Office Hunting
Also, Read0 109