Welcome to the article explaining the basics and necessities of the INC-22A from the Ministry Of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
The fulfillment of INC-22A form has been going around business niches for a while now and its time people gain some knowledge about the topic and start filling it for their businesses
With the rise in the number of businesses and startups in the recent few years, it is getting very hard to track down shell and inactive corporations by the Ministry Of Corporate Affairs.
Therefore by the compliance of INC-22A MCA is easily able to differentiate active and fraudulent companies from each other.
MCA launched the initiative from February of this year and the initial deadline was of 25th April 2019 but was later shifted to 15th June 2019 owing to the request from various organizations and startup companies.
The Main Reason why Businesses find it Difficult to fill up and file Their INC-22A form?
Many startups and organizations are still operating from their homes or virtual offices and find it really hard to get the form and all the proof filled up.
Especially businesses operating out of their virtual office spaces have been finding it really difficult to get the proof for their INC-22A form fulfillment.
But with the highly qualified and experienced team of members at InstaSpaces, you can easily register your business with a virtual office space and also get all the proof for your INC-22A verified and fully complied.
Well, get to more on that by the end of the article.
But first, we’ll look at the eligibility of INC-22A and the requirement to fill it up along with the drawbacks of not taking your valuable time to fill it.
Eligibility Criteria for the INC-22A by Ministry Of Corporate Affairs
Companies that have registered themselves on or before 31st December 2017 are eligible to fill the details of the company along with required pictures in INC-22A as proof. All of this must be submitted on or before 15th June 2019.
However, there are certain business and organizations exempt from filling up this INC-22A form.
A Company or Business is Exempt from Filling INC-22A if
- It is a registered business on or after 01.01.2018
- It is under the process of strike off
- It is under the process of amalgamation
- It has already been struck off from the register
- It is under the process of liquidation
- It has already been liquidated.
But if you are eligible it is necessary to fill up the form before the deadline to avoid late payment fine and deallocation from certain features.
Consequences of not Filling up the E-form ACTIVE before 15th June 2019
In the event of a company not filing their e-form ACTIVE before the deadline
Initially, a fine of 10,000 rupees is imposed. The name of the company is removed from the registrar of companies.
Then the company is scrutinized by the government by not accepting certain forms such as
- SH-07 — form submitted to change the authorized capital
- PAS-03 – form submitted to change paid up capital
- DIR-12 –form submitted to enforce change in directors
- INC-22 – form for the change in registered office address
- INC-28 –form for the process of amalgamation and demerger
As we’ve been through the consequences of not filling up the ACTIVE form lets also take a look at all the necessary documents to be submitted for the fulfillment of INC-22A.
Here’s what you need to set up the INC-22A and get it MCA ACTIVE Tagged.
- The CIN of the Company: This is the certificate of incorporation of the company.
- Address of the registered office of the company: This address can be automatically submitted when you submit the CIN of the company.
- Location( both latitude and longitude) of the registered office of the company: You will need to geographically loom down the coordinates of your registered address in a digital map and enter them in the form.
- Registered email-id and mobile number for verification: And finally, the details of the email-id and mobile number must be entered properly.
Once all these are checked in, the “send OTP” Button can be Clicked to Pass the first Stage of Verification
- The number of directors and their details: It should be noted that the DIN of all the mentioned directors must be marked active and the status as ‘approved’.
- Details of the Auditor: It is necessary for the company to have filed ADT-1 for acquiring the auditor into the business in the year of 2018-2019.
- Details of the Cost Auditor: Here, it is mandatory for the business to have registered CRA-2 for the appointment of cost auditor in the financial year of 2018-2019.
- Details of CEO, CFO or a key managerial person of the organization: They include Name, Pan and the registered number of the all the specified people in their respective roles.
- Details of CS, CA or certifying authority: The necessary details pertaining to those roles must be submitted along with the form.
- Details of AOG-4 and MGT-7 for the financial year of 2017-2018: SRN of the AOG-4 and MGT-7 must be published with this form to get it complied.
And finally, two really Important Pieces of Attachments are
- An attachment of the photo of the exterior of the building: This photo must include the signboard along with one of the working directors.
There are a list of details to be mentioned in the signboard for verification
- Name of the company as in the registrar
- The registered address of the company as in the registrar
- CIN number
- Form compliance
- Email-id registered in the ACTIVE form
2. An attachment of photo with the interior of the building: This photo must include the interior of the working space along with one of the working directors in it.
How can Instaspaces help in filing INC 22 A form?
We (InstaSpaces) have been in the virtual office business for a while now and we are very good at what we do( bragging rights). We provide all type of professional business space solutions from high profile business centres, conference rooms to virtual office spaces for business registration.
We specialize in the virtual office space business by providing spaces in all the 29 states along with helping and guiding you to fill the final attachments of the INC-22A.
We provide co-working and virtual office spaces at a much cheaper rate than anyone in the country along with government registration to get your business MCA e-ACTIVE.
Documents provided as soon as you Register your Business in one of our Spaces
The following Documents are Provided as soon as you Register your Business in one of our Spaces
- A NOC Certificate ( no objection certificate)
- 12-month rental agreement ( on stamp paper)
- Utility bill And as added perks
- the whole documentation process is completed within three days at the max.
What we can do to get your Business MCA ACTIVE?
We allow all our virtual office space owners to
- Use the latitude and longitudes of the physical location of the address in the INC-22A form
- Take a photo of the exterior of the building along with one of the directors and company signage behind them.
- Take a photo of the interior of the office space along with the director (we will provide clean and professional office spaces for you)
But do keep in mind, that the Company Signage must Contain the following Details as listed
- Company’s Full Name
- CIN Number of the company
- The registered office address of the business
- Email-id of the company
And when all that’s done and dusted you can own the virtual office space along with all the brilliant services we offer.0 109