You have started to look for a virtual office for your online business. You want to make your business a more professional look and give it the extra edge it has been missing all these days.
You have made a smart move and a pretty great investment in your business. But hiring the wrong virtual space can pull your business down than rather uplift it.
No worries though, we are here and we care for your business. Given below are the 10 tips for selecting your own virtual office space without getting robbed of your hard earned business capital.
- Location:- The location of the virtual office space plays a very important role in the way the business is looked at. Space provides for the virtual business address and the address is what the customer views upon as your business address. When your address is in the smack of the middle of a well established commercial business area, the opportunity of the customer selecting your business grows by many a fold. Keep in check that the office space is easily accessible by road or train routes so your employees and customers need not travel through one lane or beaten up roads in case they needed to be there.
- Types of business shared:- Even when the virtual business address is right as you want it, you may be surprised by reading about the organizations or business sharing your address. Let me explain with an easy to understand example
You are the customer and wish to hire a website designing and managing company, you have two options
OPTION 1: A designing company that shares its address with the likes of companies like Google and Amazon
OPTION 2: A designing company that shares its address with a lesser known wine delivery company or maybe even a fraudulent company.
Who would you choose????
you would go with OPTION 1 even if they seemed much smaller or new, rather than with the second one
So, make sure of the fact that you are well aware of the address sharing your virtual business address before you hire the virtual office space.
- Customer service:- Read into or enquire into how your customers would be greeted and treated if they had to arrive at the VIRTUAL OFFICE SPACE in case they needed to meet the people at your organization before striking a deal or just because they wanted to verify what they were putting their money into.
Make sure the place is equipped to greet and welcome the customers.
- Technology:- the space you are renting must be technologically advanced so you are not at a major disadvantage when the customer seeks out new more efficient ways of communication.
Printers and fax machines must be of the latest models and well maintained.
Voice and message systems must be up to date to ensure you don’t miss a single business inquiry even if you are not available at the time of queries.
- Innovation:- The virtual office space must be willing to keep m treading on a path of constant innovation and development, else it will render the office spaces stagnant and old leaving your business undesirable.
So look out for the business model of the organization from whom you hire the office space.
Make sure they are willing to put in the time and effort to improve their spaces and offer better services with time
- Onsite staff:- Say your customers stop by your office space and take you by surprise, wouldn’t it be a shame if there were no receptionists to greet them.
What if there wasn’t even a reception to start with.check ahead if the address offers you quality staff to welcome your customers or maybe even a reception place to welcome them into.
- Customer service:- Look at how they treat you and your business when talking with the people running the business, if they don’t respect your business values and morals or if they even don’t understand your business it not advisable to select the place for your virtual business address.
- Network connectivity: The area should be well laden with proper wifi and other communication platforms such as audio and video calling facilities in case you needed your employees to work in their space for a certain amount of time.
The signal should be of uninterrupted high speed to ensure seamless communication and connectivity to ensure proper workflow.
- Conference Rooms:- When scaling up or increasing the range of your customer and clientele, conference rooms become of utmost importance.
High profile clients and customers seal their deals only after ensuring proper communication exist between them and their suppliers.
Having a proper audio and video-enabled conference room that you can access enables you to participate in the high profile business opportunities and make your organization standout amongst other competition.
- Price:- Cost cutting is one of the most important reasons for using virtual office spaces for company registration. make sure the amount of money you are paying for the virtual office address is worthwhile for your money.
Check for the services offered by visiting their website and also their address place and ensure everything is of high quality and technologically fresh and advanced.
- Testimonials:- Testimonials, reviews can mean the difference when selecting a virtual office address.
Look out for reviews on various search engines and also do not hesitate to read the comments of the various customers.
You can also take it one step further by calling the various businesses in the virtual business address to make sure good quality is what you are buying into.
I hope this article helps you to find the best virtual office space for your online business.
If you found it helpful, do leave a comment.
Happy office hunting.