Flipkart marketplace is India’s leading platform for selling online. Be it a manufacturer, vendor or supplier, simply sell your products online on Flipkart and become a top ecommerce player with minimum investment. Through a team of experts offering exclusive seller workshops, training, seller support and convenient seller portal, Flipkart focuses on educating and empowering sellers across India.
Flipkart is the leader in Indian e-commerce with maximum online reach and highest credibility. With more than 10 crore registered customers, 10 million daily page visits and 80 lakh shipments every month to over 1000 cities, we are the strongest partner to take your products to customers all over India.
How do I sell on Flipkart
To sell on Flipkart:
- Register yourself at seller.flipkart.com.
- List your products under specific product categories.
- Once an order is received, pack the product and mark it as ‘Ready to Dispatch’. Our logistics partner will pick up the product and deliver it to the customer.
- Once an order is successfully dispatched, Flipkart will settle your payment within 7-15 business days based on your seller tier.
Who can sell the products on Flipkart
Anyone selling like sole proprietors, limited liability partnership, cooperatives, private limited company.
In order to start selling, you need to have the following:
- PAN Card (Personal PAN for business type “Proprietorship” and Personal + Business PAN for business type as “Company”)
- GSTIN/TIN Number (not mandatory for few categories)
- Bank account and supporting KYC documents (Address Proof, and Cancelled cheque)
- Minimum of 1 unique products to sell
If any individual wishes to sell through Flipkart on their own legal standing and name, such business would automatically be seen as a Sole Proprietorship. The sole proprietorship is the simplest business form under which one can operate a business. The sole proprietorship is not a legal entity. It simply refers to a person who owns the business and is personally responsible for its debts.
Private Limited Company
Becoming a seller at Flipkart as a Private Ltd. company is the most popular corporate entity amongst small, medium and large businesses in India due to various advantages.
- Ideal for Startups & Growing Business
- Easy to Get Funding, Raise Venture Capital Fund
- Has Limited Liability
Private Limited Companies are the most preferred option for any startup that is looking at scaling up by external funding as it is very easy in Private Limited Company to issue fresh equity shares in lieu of funding received.
Limited Liability Partnership
A seller could become part of Flipkart as a Partnership Firm. Limited liability partnership is a combination of both partnership and corporation. It has the feature of both these forms. As the name suggests partners have limited liability in the company which means that personal assets of the partners are not used for paying off the debts of the company.
Once you register on Flipkart, you will also need to adhere to all tax laws that apply to the e-commerce sector. An important part of this compliance is your own GST number and filing your GST returns on time. INSTASPACES can help you provide GST number in a seamless and hassle manner.
INSTASPACES is the great platform who provide GST number @Rs 999 only.