As an Amazon seller, you can create an account for free, list your products, start selling online and increase your sales and profit using our easy to use platform. On Amazon, you also get the fast payments, directly into your account.
Our third party ‘Service Providers Network’ & ‘Amazon Trained E-Commerce Specialists (ATES)’ help you with account setup, product photo shoots, cataloging support, account management and logistics.
In this article, we will discuss the process to become an Amazon India Partner and how to sell products through Amazon.
- Selling on Amazon India: Selling Online on Amazon is the easiest, the most convenient and an inexpensive way of starting a business online. Selling on Amazon has been helping individuals and businesses increase sales and reach new customers. Amazon gives the many advantage on selling. The building, developing, and maintenance of the online marketplace, payment processing, logistics handling, marketing, etc., are fully taken care by Amazon on behalf of their sellers.
- How to sell: Firstly we decide that what you want to sell. More than 20 product categories are open to all sellers, and at least 10 more are available only to Professional Sellers. Then visit on Amazon seller app and click on ‘register now’ button to begin the process of selling registration. During this seller registration process, you need to provide basic details like the name of your business entity, official address, and the phone number.
- Business entity (existence) name: A business entity is an entity that is formed and administered as per corporate law in order to engage in business activities, charitable work, or other activities allowable. These include sole proprietors, corporations, partnerships, Limited Liability Company and other specifically permitted and labeled types of entities.
- Phone number and Address: You must give the entity’s registered office address or place of business in the respective column. You have to provide a phone number that can be a mobile number as Voice Call or SMS verification would be needed for registration.
Get expert assistance to register your business under GST.
The GST registration facility provided by INSTASPACES @Rs999
- GST Registration: GST number is very important or compulsory for sell on Amazon India.
- GST for E- Commerce Sellers: As you have seen above, GST compliance is an important part of the Amazon Seller registration process. Instaspaces has partnered with national players to help vendors on this platform become GST-ready in an easy manner. Our software integrates seamlessly with the seller dashboard and importing invoices and filing returns is thus simplified. INSTASPACES has many tailor-made plans that can help e-com dealers with GST registration, GST return filing and other compliance needs. By choosing one of our plans for your business, you can easily meet your GST needs in a timely and budget-friendly manner and boost your online sales without any worry.