Today, we are going to talk about top best professional business centers in Mumbai for virtual office. First I would like to tell you about the importance of Mumbai as a business hub of India. Mumbai is metropolitan city of India. Mumbai is business hub because all the major Indian and MNC’s have offices in Mumbai. Example- TATA, Reliance. Mumbai has high value business centre’s, which help corporate to run their businesses in a very organized and efficient way.
Why Mumbai is important for Business centers?
There are so many different factors that makes Mumbai an important city for the business centers. We are mentioning all of them below:
- Best Climate & Location: Mumbai temperature does not change much throughout the year, because of its coastal nature and tropical location. As the temperature does not change too much, it suits the resident population and expats travelling to Mumbai for business visits.
- Easy avaibility of Transportation: Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport – For international connectivity, and is second booziest airport in India. For interstate business services Mumbai has ISBT and high class interstate Volvo bus services.
- Night life: Mumbai has nigh life, wherein people visiting and staying can enjoy eating and drinking in pubs and bars to relive their stress and enjoy their corporate life.
- Culture:Mumbai culture is mix of traditional festivals, local population is educated and decent in dealings with outsiders in day to day life.
- Per capita income: Mumbai has second highest per capital income in India.
- Electricity: The power supply is given by TATA power, which provides power to Mumbai in a very organized and efficient manner.
Top 5 locations in Mumbai for Corporates to Book Virtual Office
- Kurla-East Mumbai: It is an ideal location for Business centre and Virtual offices. Kurla is having lots of Industrial estate, Commercial locations/Enclaves. Locations wise kurla is connected with rail and road as it is centrally located. It has good professional college and schools. There are many workspaces which are located at kural also called as financial center.
- Bandra Mumbai Suburb— Bandra is good for business centre for virtual office. Bandra is third largest commercial/ Business hub in Maharashtra. The newly formed bandra kurla complex has attracted many good corporates. Example- Google, Amazon. Bandra is also home to leading banks and financial institutions.
- Pawai north east mumbai—Pawai is ideal location for business centre.Pawai is Mumbai’s start-up hub. Pawai has very active night life. Powai Mumbai came into existence to embrace the collaborative and freelance work of the Mumbai.
- Bhandup location Mumbai –Bandup is good for business centers. The number of industrial establishment in Bandup are approximately 12380 Nos.There are several mall project which are under construction, this would indirectly attract more business centers in Bhandup location.
- Vashi Navi Mumbai— Vashi is ideal for business center. Vashi is trade hub that feeds Mumbai. Vashi is location less pollution environment. Vashi business hub of Navi Mumbai is surrounded by small businesses units, offices, clinics, banks, retail outlets, fast food joints & restaurants.
Instaspaces provide Virtual Office in Mumbai at cheapest prices
Instaspaces is the only Virtual Office provider in PAN India (All 29 states and 7 Union territories). Instaspaces is the only company in India, which is very cost effective and highly efficient in providing virtual office and has very good customer service which operates 24/7 365 days. You can book Virtual office in mumbai at the cheapest price in the reputed professional business centres. We at Instaspaces care for your reputation of your business. No matter of you are a freelancer or a big MNC everyone is equal for us and we serve both the equal value.
Benefits of having virtual office in Mumbai
- You will get an address for your business at a premium location which you can use for company registration or GST registration.
- You will be provided with all the necessary documents required for various registrations like: No Objection Certificate, Electricity bill, Rent-Agreement, Signage.
- Virtual Office is the most cost effective solution to get a premium office address without having to pay for hefty deposits, bills and maintenance expenses of a regular office.
- One can easily avail the facility of meeting rooms, receptionists, professional call answering, mail handling, workstations according to their need, at minimal additional costs.
How can we utilize our Virtual Office Address?
Total there are three types of virtual offices available for everyone. You can choose according to you that which suits best for your requirements and needs.
- Virtual Office Space for Business Registration in Mumbai
If you are looking for a proper business registration in Mumbai then you are at the right place. Get Virtual office address through the Instaspaces and Get your business registration done through the documents provided by the Instaspaces. You can apply for bank account too but you don’t get the physical access to any space.
- Virtual Office Address with GST Registration
Register for a GST number anywhere in India with the help of Virtual Office. With a virtual office address you will be able to register for GST for that location. Moreover you will be provided with all necessary documentations like NOC, Agreement, Signage, Electricity Bill.
- Virtual Office Space with Mailing Address
If you need a Prime Office Address for the purpose of courier handling then virtual office in the solution for you. With the help of virtual office you can get a address for mailing purpose at prime business centers anywhere in India.0 109