Do you sometimes wonder where the world is officially going with so much front on technological development? With so much money spent on tech research and app development, it seems the world is running behind the technology.
Everything has become virtual in an age where existing without a smartphone and an active internet connection has become almost impossible. Every service and product you can think of can be accessed from the internet, with a little bit of money and an active internet connection.
The versatility and variety of technology bring us is almost very out of the world. So much to offer, it would be rude to not include your office space in the mix too. This is where the very useful, yet not so famous virtual office spaces come into the fold.
Virtual Office Space
This concept of business was brought along to provide to the demands of professional address for startups and small business alike. Even freelancers and online businesses needed a professional business address in a prime business zone to improve their credentials.
So come in the virtual office spaces as a means to provide the professional address to these people in much need.
Pros of a Virtual Office Space
- Save Money on Rent Costs:- Real estate is a costly business, thanks to the high demand among the people. With the help of virtual office spaces, you can easily get a professional business address at a very low cost.
- Save Business Capital on Overhead and Maintenance Costs: – If you don’t own active office space, there ain’t much sweat about acquiring furniture for the workspace and paying for the high-end maintenance of that place. You don’t need to clean a workspace that doesn’t exist.
You can also save on utility bills and other taxes associated with it.
- Increase Business Credibility: – A business with a very good professional address in a high-end business zone looks more credible to a customer, rather than the one in a place of a residential address. The little things in life, actually go a very long way.
- Easy Expansion: – Expanding to all the other states of India is very easy with the help of virtual office space.
For example, if you want to expand your Chennai based business to Mumbai. You can always rent a virtual office space in Mumbai and use that as your business address of that state. You can literally run the business from your hometown without spending a lot of money on the commute and shifting items.
- Business Support: – Virtual office spaces offer much more than just a normal address. They can offer mail handling and delivery services, conference room abilities and other added features. You can also enable your own receptionist to answer customer queries.
- Higher Workflow by Saving time on the Commute: – When your office space is virtually in a high-end business zone, but practically within the comfort of your home. You can save a lot of time on the commute and use that time to improve the productivity of your business.
Procedure for getting GST Registration for a Virtual Office
It is very easy to get your business a virtual office for GST registration. All you need to do is take a look at the following steps and you are all set.
Find a Good Service Provider
The first step is all about finding a good service provider that offers virtual offices for GST registration.
What better place to start other than the good of people of InstaSpaces, who offer virtual office solutions in all the 29 states of India including the union territories.
They also offer excellent customer service with documentation completed within 3-5 business days. The following is the list of documents they offer upon registration:
- A NOC ( no objection certificate )
- Copy of the rental agreement
- Utility bill, such as electric bill ( for proof of ownership )
Get details on Various Locations they have to offer
InstaSpaces offer virtual offices in a lot of locations. Here are some good places to start looking
The silicon valley of India is also home to a large number of startups in India.
- MG Road
- HSR Layout
A very high commercial estate for small scale businesses and MNC’s alike
- Anna Nagar
The city of dreams, they say. But you never know until you’ve tasted what it has to offer
- Dadar east
- Santa Cruz
Find the Perfect Location and lock-in
Once you’ve found your perfect location, ask for the details and lock in on a minimum duration. Do all this and you’re pretty much set.
Thanks for going through the guide, we hope you found this helpful.
Happy office hunting…0 109